Vero Beach Magazine Announces Jennifer Peshke's New Law Firm
Attorney Jennifer Peshke has formed the Law Offices of Jennifer D. Peshke, PA, a general civil practice law firm on North A1A.
The firm’s practice areas include health law, general civil litigation, estate planning and probate, such as wills, trusts, living wills, health-care declarations and durable powers of attorney. The law offices also specialize in guardianship law, condominium and homeowner’s association law, business law and real-estate law.
Jennifer received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Toledo College of Law, where she also received a Master’s Degree in Public Health. She has practiced law in the area for six years and is involved in many local nonprofit organizations, including United Way of Indian River County, Junior League of Indian River, Exchange Club of Vero Beach, Youth Guidance and Humane Society of Vero Beach and Indian River County.
Jennifer D. Peshke is located at 4729 North Highway A1A. Hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 231-1233. www.peshkelaw.com.
- Junior League of Indian River County, Member since 2005, Board of Directors 2010-2011
- The United Way of Indian River County Loaned Executive Program & Citizens Review
- Panel Voluneer 2008-present
- The Exchange Club of Vero Beach, member since 2005, Board of Directors 2006-2008
- Youth Guidance of Indian River County Board of Directors 2009-present
- Humane Society of Vero Beach and Indian River County member Young Professional's Organization, 2009-present
- Indian River County Chamber of Commerce Leadership class 2009-2010
- Indian River County Chamber of Commerce Young Professional's Network member 2008-present
- Indian River County Bar Association Young Lawyer's Division, member since 2005, Co-Chair 2007-2008
- Attorney Peshke has recently been selected to join the board of The United Way of Indian River County as a full voting board member.
- The Law Offices of Jennifer D. Peshke, P.A. was a spring 2012 sponsor of the Indian River County Recreation Department's Tiny Tot T-Ball Program, acting as a sponsor for the "Grasshoppers" team which sponsorship directly supports the efforts of the Indian River County Recreation Department's youth leagues.
Caring for Pets after owner's death requires planning
Lawyers reach out to foster teens